How much do you know about Ciro Gomes? Is he already a Master of Armadillos !? Test your knowledge!
Question 1 of 12.
Let's start with a WELL easy question! What is the full name of Ciro Gomes?
1. ciro ferreira da silva gomes
2. Ciro Francisco Gomes
3. Ciro Ferreira Gomes
4. Ciro ivo Ferreira Gomes
Question 2 of 12.
Now the basic biography. Do you know where Ciro was born and what is his academic background?
1. He is from Pindamonhangaba (SP), and moved to Sobral (CE) at 4 years. He holds a law degree from the Federal University of Ceará and was Visiting Scholar at Harvard Law School.
2. He was born in Sobral and moved to Fortaleza as a child. He holds a law degree from the Federal University of Ceará and was Visiting Scholar at Harvard Law School.
3. He was born in Fortaleza, graduated in Economics from the Federal University of Ceará and was Visiting Scholar at Harvard Law School.
4. He is from Pindamonhangaba (SP) and moved to Sobral (CE) as a child. He holds a degree in Economics from the Federal University of Ceará and was Visiting Scholar at Harvard Law School.
Question 3 of 12.
Let's talk about political trajectory? When was Ciro Gomes elected governor of Ceará?
Question 4 of 12.
Between titles and honors, which of these Ciro Gomes did not receive:
1. The Unicef Maurice Paté Award, in 1994, for having reduced the infant mortality rate in Ceará by 2%.
2. Juscelino Kubitscheck Medal awarded by the Government of Minas Gerais in 1997.
3. The honorary doctorate degree from Harvard University (USA), for his contribution to the understanding of economic theory in Latin America, in 2001.
4. Medal of the Order of Rio Branco, granted by the President of the Republic in 2003, for services rendered to the country.
Question 5 of 12.
Continuing ... We know that Ciro Gomes has a long public life and has held various positions. But what is their correct list?
1. councilor, mayor of Fortaleza, governor of Ceará, finance minister, federal deputy and minister of national integration
2. state deputy, mayor of Sobral, governor of Ceará, finance minister, federal deputy and minister of national integration
3. councilor, mayor of Sobral, governor of Ceará, finance minister, federal deputy and minister of national integration
4. state deputy, mayor of Fortaleza, governor of Ceará, federal deputy, finance minister and minister of national integration
Question 6 of 12.
As you already know, Ciro Gomes was Minister of Finance and National Integration. Respectively, in which governments?
1. Itamar Franco Government, in which he helped to create and consolidate the Real Plan, and in the first Lula Government, working on the construction of the São Francisco River Transposition Project.
2. FHC Government, in which it helped to create and consolidate the Real Plan, and in the first Lula Government, working on the construction of the São Francisco River Transposition Project.
3. Itamar Government, in which it helped to create and consolidate the Real Plan, and in the first Dilma Government, working on the finalization of the works of Transposition of the São Francisco River.
4. Lula Government, in which he assisted in the creation of social projects, and in the first Dilma Government, working on the finalization of the works of Transposition of the São Francisco River.
Question 7 of 12.
Now let's go to memes! In Cyrus' famous' dancing diva ', he is outraged at what political event?
1. The disagreement between his brother Cid Gomes and the then mayor of the Chamber, Eduardo Cunha, in March of 2015.
2. The approval, in the Chamber of Deputies, of the impeachment of President Dilma Rousseff in April of 2016.
3. On the approval of Ceiling PEC, which freezes public spending for 20 years, in July of 2016.
4. The famous letter from then-Vice President Michel Temer to President Dilma Rousseff in December of 2015.
Question 8 of 12.
There is a Brazilian metaphor widely used by Cyrus when commenting on the country. According to him, it helps show that the problems that we have in the country are not the result of chance nor are they natural, but are caused by decisions made, that serve the interests of powerful groups. What phrase is that?
1. Jabuti does not climb a tree.
2. Tatu does not climb on a stump.
3. Elephant does not climb mountain.
4. Fish does not ride a bicycle.
Question 9 of 12.
Returning to Ceará ... The work initiated by Ciro Gomes, in the modernization of the state and in the improvement of public finances, and followed by important members of his political group, resulted in a successful educational project that revolutionized basic education in Ceará and can be perceived in the following number:
1. According to the MEC, the three best public universities in the country are in Ceará.
2. Every year at the ITA, Instituto Tecnológico da Aeronáutica, 80% of the approved ones are from Ceará.
3. In the IDEB evaluation, students from schools in Ceará average on average 1% of Portuguese language questions in the national exam.
4. In the IDEB evaluation, 77 of the 100 best elementary schools in the country are institutions in Ceará.
Question 10 of 12.
As you may have already heard, the nickname Sphynx got it. But do you know the origin of the nickname?
1. Since he was a teenager in Sobral, because he is very tall and very communicative, Ciro Gomes is called Sphynx.
2. It was created by the Stonemason page itself on facebook. Its creators are handsome horizons and atleticanos and have adapted the nickname Galão da Massa (given to the soccer club Atlético Mineiro) to express their excitement with Ciro.
3. The nickname was a marketing action planned by Ciro Gomes' team and adviser with the aim of spreading the pre-candidate name through social networks.
4. The origin is unknown and has spread with militancy, especially of young people, in social networks, and is currently a reference adopted by Ciro himself.
Question 11 of 12.
Speaking of football, Ciro Gomes recently said he cheers for two teams. Do you know what they are?
1. Fortaleza and Corinthians, because his mother was from São Paulo and a fan of the São Paulo alvinegro.
2. Guarany, of Sobral, and Fortaleza, teams of the city in which it was created and the one that lives.
3. Guarany, from Sobral, and Time Ciro Gomes, paying tribute to his support page with the largest number of followers on Facebook.
4. Fortaleza and the Brazilian national team
Question 12 of 12.
As you already know, Ciro Gomes' ideas have won Brazil from the actions of thousands of people, including volunteer mobilizers who participate in #TodosComCiro. What is it and how did the platform #AllComCiro?
1. It is an initiative of civil society and independent, developed by a group of people from all over Brazil. Self funded by its idealizers and the contributions of the mobilizers.
2. It is an official pre-campaign platform of Ciro Gomes to the presidency of the Republic, made by the team of Ciro and financed with official resources for this purpose.
3. It is an artificial platform composed of robot profiles that aim to replicate information over the web.
4. It's a Facebook page geared only to the publication of stories from major newspapers and memes about Ciro.
Issue 1 of 12
All 12 questions have been finalized!